- Resume samples for experienced professionals.
- Sample resume formats.
- Resume writing help and services.
- How can I get my resume past the robots and into human hands.
Keep your resume to two pages max, you only have 30 seconds to present your value to the hiring authority. Keep it open and easy to read, no long paragraphs and stick to the “Sizzle” or examples of your skills or accomplishments, be sure to include the dollar value. Save the explanations of how you did it for the face to face interview. The nice thing is your resume becomes your guide, it will help you keep things straight during an interview.
- How to answer the 64 toughest interview questions.
- The 25 most difficult questions you’ll be asked on an interview.
- The 10 best questions to ask on an interview.
- How to get your dream job in a bad economy.
- Set up a Profile on LinkedIn and take some of the tutorials.
- 100 Web Sites you should know and use.
- Set up a Profile and Free Searchs at Indeed.com
I recommend using three recruiters maximum and never tell them who else your talking with. Pick a localized search firm, one that is industry specific and one that your comfortable with and knows you.